Attract more hummingbirds to your yard with just one feeder thanks to the unique design of this Bob's hummingbird feeder. The feeder provides a long, flute-like shape that hangs horizontally, providing hummingbirds access to its flower-shaped feeding ports.
The unique petal-shaped feeding hole can effectively prevent bees and ants.
Feeds Several at Once
With its welcoming banquet for up to 18 hummingbirds at a time.
Easy to Hang & Fill
Using the two, included, adjustable cords, the feeder hangs easily from a convenient location like two shepard's hooks, trellis, or from the eaves of a house in front of a viewing window.
Clear Nectar Reservoir for Easy Monitoring of Nectar Levels
The clear tubular design magnifies the action of the hummingbird's tongue while it feeds.
Easy to Fill and Clean
To allow for easy filling, this feeder comes complete with a mini funnel.
- 100% new design and high quality.
- Made of environmentally material, it is safe and non-toxic and can be used safely for birds.
- Flower outlet, beautiful optical, suitable for hummingbirds to eat.
- The removable device, easy to assemble, easy to clean, and dry.
- Attached cord, it can be hung in both the garden, indoors and outdoors, etc. Convenient for birds to eat.
- Diameter: 5cm
- Size: 40cm with 14 holes, 50cm with 18 holes
- 1pc x Bob’s Best Hummingbird Feeder
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.00
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.